Control Systems Engineering
Cellula has built a strong portfolio of control systems for seafloor drills, Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs), manipulators, scientific instruments, and subsea well intervention systems. Cellula offers three categories of control systems engineering:
Cellula has spent many years developing control systems for the underwater and subsea markets. Our expertise will be valuable in providing feedback and commentary on your designs.
We can perform the following services:
- Control systems design, analysis and simulation
- Software development and testing
- Robotic systems simulations
Our physical deliverables for these services come in the form of documentation, diagrams, and source code relevant to your project for your reference.
All control systems for large machinery can be broken down into smaller tasks performed by different components. Cellula can expertly design and program individual systems for your project.
We can design and integrate control system parts into your working systems, including the following:
- Embedded and PC-based controllers
- Power distribution units
- Sensors and actuators
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI)
Full System Engineering
For larger projects that require a full system to manage, command, and support your robotics, you can rely on Cellula to engineer a solution. We will work side-by-side with your organization to design, assemble, and integrate a high-quality control system.
While details may vary depending on the project, Cellula's full control system engineering services typically include:
- Requirements and interfaces definitions
- Systems engineering, integration & testing for your robotic systems
- Automation design and algorithms
- Coding software and GUIs
- Coordinating communications within the control system, such as via Ethernet messages and analog interfaces
- Designing, procuring, assembling and testing all necessary hardware