Cellula specializes in creating complete robotic systems; however, we can also provide separate mechanical conceptual design services and build individual subsystems.
Conceptual Design Services
Cellula has spent years creating mechanical designs for the underwater and subsea markets.
We can perform the following services for you:
- Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) studies
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Structural calculations, analysis, and design
- Hydraulic system design
- Cable catenary analysis
- Failure Modes, Effects and Critical Analysis (FMECA)
- Dynamic and static simulations
- Detailed engineering drawings
- Engineering consulting
Our physical deliverables for these services come in the form of documentation, diagrams, and drawings.
Cellula can provide complete subsystems for integration into your projects such as:
- Seafloor drill tool arms, foot clamps and wireline winches
- Custom drilling tools
- Valve packs
- Pressure vessels
- Hydraulic actuators
Full Robotics Engineering
At Cellula, we create and assemble full robotic systems in our facilities to our ISO9001 quality management system. We will work side-by-side with your organization to deliver a high quality solution.
While details may vary depending on the project, Cellula's full robotics engineering services typically include:
- FEED Studies, modelling and creating engineering drawings for your concept
- Fabrication and assembly
- Electrical and hydraulic integration
- System testing
- Operational support